The Journal of Chinese Economic & Business Studies is peer-reviewed and publishes current and relevant findings from cutting-edge research in Chinese economic, business and related issues.
International Journal of Emerging Markets
"Knowledge Management in Emerging Economies"
Welcome to the Chinese Economic Association
The Chinese Economic Association (UK/Europe) is an independent, not-for-profit research association of scholars, researchers, students and business executives concerned with China's economic development. Its objectives are to advance the knowledge of the general public about economic development in China, and to promote and publish research on the Chinese economy.
Activities of the Association include the publication of a quarterly newsletter and occasional discussion papers, and the holding of an annual conference, seminars and workshops. CEA (UK/Europe) encourages research activity and scholarly exchanges between Britain, other European countries and China.
CEA (UK/Europe) Annual Conference, September 2016
The next CEA (UK) and CEA (Europe) conference will be held at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, 1-3 September, 2016. The theme of the conference is "CHINA’S NEW WAY OF INTEGRATION WITH THE WORLD: THE NEW SILK ROAD AND THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE WORLD ECONOMY"
Submissions of theoretical and empirical studies are welcome. Topics covered may include but are not limited to:
- The 'One Belt, One Road' Initiative
- Innovation, productivity and development
- Trade, foreign direct investment, and China’s outward investment
- Logistics and transportation economics
- Culture and migration
- Globalisation and international integration
- Income distribution, education, healthcare and social welfare issues
- Environmental issues
- China’s institutions and political economy
- China’s fiscal and financial system
- Real estate, capital market and corporate governance
- Urbanisation and industrial upgrading
- Agricultural and rural development
- State-owned enterprise reforms
- Demographic change and labour market
Submission: paper proposals should be submitted by February 29th, 2016, through the conference website http://cea2016.org/ or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The abstract should include (1) the name of the author(s), (2) paper titles and abstract, and (3) Email contacts for each paper.
Further information about the conference is available at CEA 2016 conference website.
CESA 2016 Conference in Australia
The Chinese Economics Society Australia (CESA) will hold their 28th annual conference on Chinese economy at James Cook University, Cairns, Australia, 17-19 July 2016.