Association for Chinese Economic Studies Australia
22nd Annual Conference, Thursday 15 July - Saturday 17 July, 2010.
La Trobe University, West Lecture Theatre, Melbourne, Australia.
China: Economic Prosperity and Business Opportunities in the New Decade
The Association for Chinese Economic Studies Australia (ACESA) in conjunction with the Graduate School of Management at La Trobe University is proud to announce the 22nd ACESA Annual Conference to be held in Melbourne, Australia, 15-17 July 2010.
The ACESA Conference provides an open platform to bring together scholars and practitioners worldwide to present research and to stimulate exchanges on new developments in management and business opportunities in China in the new decade.
Call for Papers
Papers in all areas of economics, management and business development are welcome. Sessions include:
- China's open door policy
- Privatisation and public sector reform in China
- Integration of China and the Asia-Pacific
- Financial globalisation and its implications for China
- Technological innovation and technology transfer
- China’s offshore investments
- China and Australia - trade and investment perspectives
- Agricultural and rural development in China
- Resource demand and long-term strategies
- Strategy and competitiveness
- Climate change and environmental management
- New venture and entrepreneurship
- Country risk and crisis management